Internet advancement allows packs, troops, teams, crews, and ships to review and submit advancement and recognitions online. The unit can assure that the data is entered accurately and on a timely basis.
Please reference the Internet Advancement PowerPoint presentation found at http://www.scouting.org/advancement_presentations.aspx for basic assistance.
Use Internet Advancement to:
- Review information on existing advancements
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Print out a report that can be used for purchasing the appropriate recognition items.
TO USE INTERNET ADVANCEMENT:
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from your district advancement chair, district executive, or Council office.
REVIEW AND UPDATE CURRENT SCOUTNET INFORMATION