Things you need to have before you go to the National Website:
- Valid Membership ID number
- Current headshot photo of scout
Scout Qualifications to Attend
- Must have a current BSA membership with a Boy Scout troop or Venture Crew.
- Must be at least First Class Scout (For Boy Scouts).
- Must be at least 12 years of age (for Boy Scouts), must be graduated 8th grade or 14 years of age (for Venturers) by the first day of the Jamboree or an 11 year old that has graduated the 6th grade, but has not reached their 18th birthday (for Boy Scouts), Venturers must not have reached their 21st birthday by the last day of the Jamboree.
- Be approved by the unit leader and local council.
- Participate in a pre-Jamboree training experience.
- Have filed a Jamboree Personal Health and Medical record with the Council Jamboree Committee before the pre-Jamboree training.
- Submit all registration fees per the payment schedule
When you print the filled out application, bring it or mail it to the Firestone Service Center along with the $295.00 initial deposit. This will secure your spot on the participant list.
Applications without a deposit will go on the waiting list.
Mail Application and Registration Fee to:
Cradle of Liberty Council
2013 National Jamboree Committee
1485 Valley Forge RD.
Wayne, PA 19087