. The key is to ask!
Get out those yard signs and posters, set-up a recruitment display or do something really creative to encourage youth and families to join Scouting!
- Take a picture or video and post on our Facebook page or to Twitter: facebook.com/colbsa or tweet @colbsa - use hastag #beascout
- Make sure to tell us the unit type and number (e.g. Cub Scout Pack 123) and location of the sign or display.
- The council membership committee will select winners and results will be posted on October 15. The top winning unit will receive a $50 gift card to the Scout Shop/ScoutStuff.org and runners-up will receive a $25 gift card.
If you need yard signs or other recruitment materials, please contact your local district membership chair or professional or contact the service center at 610-688-6900.
- Fall 2014 Pack Recruitment Guide
- Family Talent Survey
- Selecting Cub Scout Leadership
- Recruiting Ideas
- Unit Public Relations
- Marketing Membership
- BeAScout.org Unit Leader Training Video
- Fliers: Fish Theme | City Theme
- Council-Specific Full-Page Print Advertisement
- Public Service Announcements
- Social Media Images
- Fall 2014 Council-Specific New Cub Scout Family Orientation Guide: 8.5x11 | Half-Page Booklet (print double-sided)
- National Parent Information Guide: English | Spanish
- Benefits of Cub Scouting
- New Parent Orientation Video
- Your Role as a Parent
- Becoming a Leader
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here for more...