COL Mast

East Side Unami Lodge Removal 5/12/2013

 

This building are from the former east camp which was opened in 1934. The buildings had a long and remarkable service to Scouting. Unfortunately with their age it was time to retire them. In conjunction with requests from the Township we have removed these Hazards to campers and the community.

unami afterunami before


  Valley Forge Office | Rogers S. Firestone Center | 1485 Valley Forge Road | Wayne, PA 19087 |               610-688-6900

 

Copyright © 2014; Cradle of Liberty Council