COL Mast

East Side Country Store Removal - 5/12/2013

This building are from the former east camp which was opened in 1934. The buildings had a long and remarkable service to Scouting. Unfortunately with their age it was time to retire them. In conjunction with requests from the Township we have removed these Hazards to campers and the community.

Country Store after

Country Store before


  Valley Forge Office | Rogers S. Firestone Center | 1485 Valley Forge Road | Wayne, PA 19087 |               610-688-6900

 

Copyright © 2014; Cradle of Liberty Council