Internet advancement allows packs, troops, teams, crews, and ships to review and submit advancement and recognitions online. The unit can assure that the data is entered accurately and on a timely basis.
Internet Advancement is a convenient way to submit advancement data for Council records. By using Internet Advancement, you can verify that the correct information is entered into the records, rather than relying on manual data entry from a paper report.
To help you get started, Cradle of Liberty Council is now running Internet Advancement training webinars for Boy Scout Leaders using Google+ / Hang out.
Sunday, Oct 20th, @ 20:30
Monday, Nov 4th, @ 20:30
Sunday, Nov 17th, @ 20:30
Limit of 9 participants per event
Use Internet Advancement to:
- Review information on existing advancements
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Print out a report that can be used for purchasing the appropriate recognition items.
TO USE INTERNET ADVANCEMENT:
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from your district advancement chair, district executive, or Council office.
REVIEW AND UPDATE CURRENT SCOUTNET INFORMATION